Summer

by - 11:44 AM

Hey guys, it's been a while! I kind of didn't update at all except things for my Japan trip, soo here it is a regular post. Let's talk about summer!

OUTFITS

When in Japan -or if you want to do things like them- you can show off your legs as much as you want BUT pay attention at the chest area. Don't go under the collarbone with low-cut shirts or dresses. It's not appreciated in Japan , but yeah as a 'gaijin' I guess you kind of have a free pass.. still, it's better not to. Anyway I love a white little dress in summer and shorts with a really pop colour, or go with a maxi dress that never fails. 





HAIR
It's difficult to keep your hair long during summer since it's often too hot, so I'll suggest some nice updos, like the one below. Or else, just go crazy, dye them really colourfully and enjoy the aftermath. LOL jokes asides, Summer and Colours really get super along in my opinion. So don't be afraid to experiment!




 

 MAKE UP 

Like I said before it's hot and you don't even want to put too much make-up on your face, so first of all use mineral foundation and then keep it natural and simple. You can also use a bit of bronzer if you need the 'tan' effect.  Here are some tutorials.


Have a good summer! :D

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram